TH U 5.8
The TH U 5.8 is a fixed telescopic handler especially suitable for mining.
The hydrostatic transmission offers precision and manoeuvrability. This machine is compatible with a wide range of attachments. It is equipped with the R.F.ID system which allows for the automatic recognition of attachments and the creation of relative load charts.
This model is equipped with a levelling system on tyres allowing the operator to adjust the machine's inclination. Thus, the entire load diagram is available for any operation, even when the slope of the terrain under normal conditions could affect lifting performance.
- Extra lowered design to access areas with low ceiling
- Compact design for unmatched manoeuvrability.
- Available with Deutz Stage V / Stage IIIA engines
- 350 bar L/S hydraulic system
THIS MODEL FEATURES AS STANDARD:
-Cab and light protection
– LED working lights on the cab and the boom for greater visibility
– Directional driving and reversing lights
– Emergency stop buttons, inside and outside the cab
– Load monitoring via RCL system (Rated Capacity Limiter)
– 50 PPM catalytic converter
– Air conditioning system
– 6 kg external fire extinguishers
5 000 kg
Feel free to consult with us
Do not hesitate to contact us any time; we will always do our best to help you.