Notice to vendors: E-mail for issued invoices
Dear business partners,
we would hereby like to ask you to send all invoices issued to our company starting on 1 July 2020 to the e-mail address:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to ask you to observe the following rules when sending invoices to the above address:
- Invoices for STATECH s.r.o. must be delivered via e-mail to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An invoice must be exclusively attached to the e-mail as a PDF file.
- A single e-mail may include one or more PDF files. Each PDF file is considered a separate invoice.
- Additional attachments/invoice information must always be included in the same PDF invoice file and cannot be sent separately.
- Each invoice must include either the STATECH s.r.o. order number or the name of the person who ordered the goods or service. Without such information it is not possible to process and pay the invoice. In such case, the invoice will be returned to the supplier.
- If the supplier is unable to send an electronic invoice via e-mail, they are entitled to send the invoice in paper form to the address listed in the order. In such case, however, the invoice must still include either the STATECH s.r.o. order number or the name of the person who ordered the goods or service.
- Collection letters for STATECH s.r.o. must be delivered via e-mail to email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above rules.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other interesting news
International family day
We wish you all the best for your families! We would like to remind you of our fleet family, which is truly extensive and growing all the time! It...
We are back! Branches are fully operational
Dear customers, we are happy to announce that as of May 4, 2020, we will be returning to unlimited operation, and so our branches will again become open...
#WearMask - prevent the spread of COVID-19
Even in the current situation we are still having a good mood in our teams. We would like to thank our entire team for their commitment, as well as our...
FIND OUR LATEST COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
STATECH s.r.o. closely monitors the situation and takes all necessary measures to ensure the best possible customer service and support. Nevertheless,...