Leading the class of the 20 m working height booms, the new Genie® S®-60 J telescopic boom lift is right-sized for completing work-at-height applications, such as general construction, maintenance, inspection and painting tasks. Offering the essential performance that operators need on rough terrain, it includes unrestricted platform capacity of 300 kg, a standard 1.8 m jib, oscillating axle for excellent 4WD traction, low-weight design to keep ground pressure low when operators are working in more sensitive ground conditions. Additionally, rental companies can fit two units on one equipment truck, reducing shipping costs and increasing rROIC, thanks to the machine’s low weight and compact size.
- Suited for use in general construction, maintenance, inspection and painting tasks
- Leading unrestricted platform capacity of 300 kg allowing for two occupants plus tools
- Articulated 1.8 m jib
- Low 7550 kg operating weight in a compact chassis design to fit 2 machines on a truck reducing shipping costs
- Working height of 20.5 m and horizontal reach of 12.3 m
- 56.4 cm of ground clearance to clear obstacles
Max. working height
Feel free to consult with us
Do not hesitate to contact us any time; we will always do our best to help you.